Friday, May 24th 2024
Saturday, May 25th 2024
Friday & Saturday
We’ve made booking accommodations easy!
Buy tickets and book your stay in Memphis all in one place.
$100 per day
Premium Upgrade is an upgraded fan experience (Add on) available to the 1st 500 people to purchase no matter what ticket type they buy. Wristband will be provided at venue entrance.
- Entrance into Sara’s Place (special building on site with bars, Air Conditioning and real bathrooms)
- Full-service bar with preferred pricing on beer, wine, and cocktails
- Premium, air-conditioned restrooms
- Complimentary water refill station
- Premium Parking spot (1 per upgrade ordered)
$25 per day
Parking pass available as an add on (250 available)
- General Admission throughout the venue.
- All guests need a ticket, regardless of age.
- Chairs allowed in designated areas only.
- A Premium upgrade and Parking upgrade are also available.
For questions please reach out to [email protected]
Widespread Panic has been together over three decades. Formed by vocalist/guitarist John Bell, bassist Dave Schools and late lead guitarist Michael Houser in the mid-1980s while the three attended the University of Georgia, over the next several years band’s lineup expanded to include drummer Todd Nance, percussionist Domingo Ortiz, and keyboardist John Hermann. The current lineup now includes lead guitarist Jimmy Herring and drummer Duane Trucks.
Attaining true road warrior status, Widespread Panic has broken attendance records across the country, including a staggering 60 consecutive sell-outs at legendary Red Rocks Amphitheatre, 18 sell outs at State Farm Arena in Atlanta, additional records in the UNO Lakefront Arena in New Orleans, Birmingham’s Oak Mountain Amphitheater, New Orleans Jazzfest and The Fox Theatre in Atlanta. Panic has headlined most of the major U.S. festivals including Bonnaroo (eight times), Lollapalooza, ACL Festival, LOCKN’, Outside Lands, Forecastle to name just a few.
Over the past 30 years, Widespread Panic has sold over 3 million albums, 4 million downloads. Twelve years ago the band opened its vault and began to release live recordings through its Archive series of releases, spotlighting exceptional shows spanning the band’s entire career. In 2008 was inducted into the Georgia Music Hall of Fame and continues to sell out shows across the country.